Elephant Atta Chakki Gold – 10kg
Out of stock
Product Information: Elephant Atta Chakki Gold is not only a rich source of fibre but also makes the lightest and fluffiest Chapattis. We use 100% whole wheat flour that is stone ground in traditional Indian Stone Chakki mills to create a flour so fine it’s almost white. Stone grinding produces the purest, softest and tiniest grains that are still full of wholemeal fibre goodness to keep your digestion healthy and happy.
Net Content: 10 kilograms.
Shipping Weight: 10 kilograms.
Ingredients: For allergens, including Cereals containing Gluten and Wheat,
Syldon Bazaar’s Note: We always aim to make sure the product information is accurate. However, the company may change product details, ingredients and allergy advice from time to time. As a consequence, we advise you to read the level carefully before you use it. Syldon Bazaar cannot be held responsible for any inaccuracies or incorrect information without the weight of the product.
- Please pay more attention to your order address which MUST MATCH your shipping address. (If you’re from Russia, Please leave your full name. It is very important)
- Items will be shipped within 3 business days after payment.
- Please check items when delivered, if damaged, please kindly accept it and contact us immediately. We will make a confirmation and resend you a new one.
|Shipping By||Shipping Cost||Estimated Delivery Time||Tracking Information|
|Thembay Express||Free Shipping||12-20 days||Not available|
|LEX||$20.00 - $50.00||04-12 days||Available|
|Lorem Ex||$26.00 - $70.00||03-17 days||Available|
- Unit Type: piece
- Package Size: 25cm x 32cm x 5cm (9.84in x 12.60in x 1.97in)
- Package Weight: 0.56kg (1.23lb.)