Elephant Atta Fine White Chapatti Flour 10kg
Out of stock
Product Information: Elephant Atta Fine White Chapatti Flour the whitest of all of our flours, Fine White promises soft and fluffy results every time, for pooris, parathas, chapattis and more. Our white flour is milled from the endosperm of top quality wheat grains and produces a soft, pliable dough that is easy to shape and roll.
Net Content: 10 Kilograms.
Ingredients: WHEAT Flour, Calcium, Iron, Niacin, Thiamin (See ingredients in bold for Allergens).
Syldon Bazaar’s Note: We always aim to make sure the product information is accurate. However, the company may change product details, ingredients and allergy advice from time to time. As a consequence, we advise you to read the level carefully before you use it. Syldon Bazaar cannot be held responsible for any inaccuracies or incorrect information without the weight of the product.
- Please pay more attention to your order address which MUST MATCH your shipping address. (If you’re from Russia, Please leave your full name. It is very important)
- Items will be shipped within 3 business days after payment.
- Please check items when delivered, if damaged, please kindly accept it and contact us immediately. We will make a confirmation and resend you a new one.
|Shipping By||Shipping Cost||Estimated Delivery Time||Tracking Information|
|Thembay Express||Free Shipping||12-20 days||Not available|
|LEX||$20.00 - $50.00||04-12 days||Available|
|Lorem Ex||$26.00 - $70.00||03-17 days||Available|
- Unit Type: piece
- Package Size: 25cm x 32cm x 5cm (9.84in x 12.60in x 1.97in)
- Package Weight: 0.56kg (1.23lb.)