Lentils Red (Masoor Dal) – 1kg – TRS
4 in stock
Red lentils, also known as Masoor Dal or Lal Masoor, are split and skinned Whole Brown Lentils. They are pink when raw and turn golden or yellow when cooked with Haldi. This legume cooks faster than other dals and can also be prepared in a pot instead of in a pressure cooker. In this case, it has to be soaked for an hour and then boiled with lots of water for easy cooking.
Warning: Do not consume uncooked.
Net Content: 1 kilogram.
Shipping Weight: 1 kilogram.
Syldon Bazaar’s Note: We always aim to make sure the product information is accurate. However, the company may change product details, ingredients and allergy advice from time to time. As a consequence, we advise you to read the level carefully before you use it. Syldon Bazaar cannot be held responsible for any inaccuracies or incorrect information without the weight of the product.
- Please pay more attention to your order address which MUST MATCH your shipping address. (If you’re from Russia, Please leave your full name. It is very important)
- Items will be shipped within 3 business days after payment.
- Please check items when delivered, if damaged, please kindly accept it and contact us immediately. We will make a confirmation and resend you a new one.
|Shipping By||Shipping Cost||Estimated Delivery Time||Tracking Information|
|Thembay Express||Free Shipping||12-20 days||Not available|
|LEX||$20.00 - $50.00||04-12 days||Available|
|Lorem Ex||$26.00 - $70.00||03-17 days||Available|
- Unit Type: piece
- Package Size: 25cm x 32cm x 5cm (9.84in x 12.60in x 1.97in)
- Package Weight: 0.56kg (1.23lb.)