Nestle Nido Instant Full Cream Milk Powder 400g
17 in stock
Product Information: Nido® is dry whole milk powder. Simply mix 32.5g (about 3 teaspoons) of milk powder and 225 ml off water to make 250mls of Nido® Milk. Why not also try Nido® milk powder in your tea and coffee? Nido® was first launched during the 1940s as extremely versatile and practical milk powder, ready to use at all times. The same is true to today as Nido® milk powder can be used in many recipes and drinks, as a simple substitute for fresh milk. 130g of milk powder and 900ml of water make 1 litre. Packed in a protective atmosphere. Each tin contains 400g of Nestle Nido® instant full cream milk powder
Net Content: 400 grams.
Shipping Weight: 400 grams.
Ingredients: Whole Milk Powder, Emulsifier (Soya Lecithin), Fat Content not less than 28% (See ingredients in bold for Allergens).
Syldon Bazaar’s Note: We always aim to make sure the product information is accurate. However, the company may change product details, ingredients and allergy advice from time to time. As a consequence, we advise you to read the level carefully before you use it. Syldon Bazaar cannot be held responsible for any inaccuracies or incorrect information without the weight of the product.
- Please pay more attention to your order address which MUST MATCH your shipping address. (If you’re from Russia, Please leave your full name. It is very important)
- Items will be shipped within 3 business days after payment.
- Please check items when delivered, if damaged, please kindly accept it and contact us immediately. We will make a confirmation and resend you a new one.
|Shipping By||Shipping Cost||Estimated Delivery Time||Tracking Information|
|Thembay Express||Free Shipping||12-20 days||Not available|
|LEX||$20.00 - $50.00||04-12 days||Available|
|Lorem Ex||$26.00 - $70.00||03-17 days||Available|
- Unit Type: piece
- Package Size: 25cm x 32cm x 5cm (9.84in x 12.60in x 1.97in)
- Package Weight: 0.56kg (1.23lb.)