Sea Salt Fine 750g – Costa Fine
10 in stock
Product Information: Fine sea salt Derived from the Mediterranean Sea, Costa Fine Sea Salt has been obtained by the simple and natural evaporation of water aided by the warm sun and wind. It is one of the vital components of taste. Salt is one of the most effective and widely used seasonings as it binds flavours together and accentuates them. It reduces the bitterness and acidity, whilst bringing out the other flavours of the food. Suitable for vegetarians and vegans. Costa.
Net Content: 750 grams.
Shipping Weight: 750 grams.
Ingredients: Sea Salt, Anti-Caking Agent: Magnesium Oxide, Magnesium Hydroxide Carbonate.
Syldon Bazaar’s Note: We always aim to make sure the product information is accurate. However, the company may change product details, ingredients and allergy advice from time to time. As a consequence, we advise you to read the level carefully before you use it. Syldon Bazaar cannot be held responsible for any inaccuracies or incorrect information without the weight of the product.
- Please pay more attention to your order address which MUST MATCH your shipping address. (If you’re from Russia, Please leave your full name. It is very important)
- Items will be shipped within 3 business days after payment.
- Please check items when delivered, if damaged, please kindly accept it and contact us immediately. We will make a confirmation and resend you a new one.
|Shipping By||Shipping Cost||Estimated Delivery Time||Tracking Information|
|Thembay Express||Free Shipping||12-20 days||Not available|
|LEX||$20.00 - $50.00||04-12 days||Available|
|Lorem Ex||$26.00 - $70.00||03-17 days||Available|
- Unit Type: piece
- Package Size: 25cm x 32cm x 5cm (9.84in x 12.60in x 1.97in)
- Package Weight: 0.56kg (1.23lb.)