TRS Jeera Powder (Ground Cumin) 100g
8 in stock
Product Information: Jeera Powder is an important Indian culinary spice and an ingredient of most curry powder. A distinctive and warming spice, Jeera is used in lamb and chicken dishes and gives extra flavour to rice and vegetables.
Guarantee: We take great care to ensure that TRS products reach you in perfect condition. In case of a complaint, please return pack and contents, stating where and when purchased. We will gladly replace and refund postage. Your statutory rights are unaffected.
Warning: Do not consume uncooked.
Storage: To retain freshness and flavour store in an airtight container, in a cool dry place.
Syldon Bazaar’s Note: We always aim to make sure the product information is accurate. However, the company may change product details, ingredients and allergy advice from time to time. As a consequence, we advise you to read the level carefully before you use it. Syldon Bazaar cannot be held responsible for any inaccuracies or incorrect information without the weight of the product.
- Please pay more attention to your order address which MUST MATCH your shipping address. (If you’re from Russia, Please leave your full name. It is very important)
- Items will be shipped within 3 business days after payment.
- Please check items when delivered, if damaged, please kindly accept it and contact us immediately. We will make a confirmation and resend you a new one.
|Shipping By||Shipping Cost||Estimated Delivery Time||Tracking Information|
|Thembay Express||Free Shipping||12-20 days||Not available|
|LEX||$20.00 - $50.00||04-12 days||Available|
|Lorem Ex||$26.00 - $70.00||03-17 days||Available|
- Unit Type: piece
- Package Size: 25cm x 32cm x 5cm (9.84in x 12.60in x 1.97in)
- Package Weight: 0.56kg (1.23lb.)